30 May 2014

Prayer Request


Recently I received a bit of disturbing news.  As you know my first job is church planting; however, I also need to maintain secondary employment to pay expenses.  Honeywell has graciously allowed me to work for them while allowing me the freedom to accomplish church planting tasks.  Recently I received a bit of disturbing news in that the work I was doing for Honeywell will no longer be required.   There is a possibility that I may be able to switch groups within Honeywell but this remains to be seen.  I am asking you to please pray that God will help open new doors and still allow us to continue planting Sand Lake Fellowship.  I know that if we do our part, God will do His.  God is Good!

David & Kristi Gamble  
Anchorage Alaska  
dvdgamble@yahoo.com   
http://www.sandlakefellowship.com/